Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Falling For You Preview by @lisa_schroeder

Featured Author for the Week - Lisa Schroeder

Today is the release for 'The Day Before' in paperback! In celebration we have been featuring Lisa Schroeder for the past week. Yesterday we had an interview with Lisa. Make sure you check out the full week of posts for more reviews of her amazing books!


As you read yesterday in Lisa's interview her upcoming book 'Falling For You' which releases in 2013 is a bit different. This book features a bad boy named Nathan and is Lisa's first YA book not written in verse. I know I'm looking forward to this new book especially with the description below and....well I LOVE the cover!

From Goodreads

'Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.


As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.


Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.'

Lisa's own words

'...the book is mysterious, it's heart-wrenching at times and romantic at others.
Mostly, at its core, it is a book about love and its incredible ability to pull us form the darkness into the light.'



I am so excited about this book coming out next year.  I want to know more about Nathan.  I wonder if he the kind of guy I think he is or if he's worse.  I want to know about Leo and if he's a better guy then I think he is.  And really, who is Rae kissing on the cover...Nathan or Leo?  Guess we will have to wait to find out.  What book are you really looking forward to in 2013?  Leave a comment and let me know!

Also, I really want that cover photo blown up to put on my wall.  I love the light coming through their kiss.  *sigh*

Disclosure: I was not asked to preview this book. All opinions expressed are my own and I was not paid or influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any and all comments except spam! All spam comments will be deleted.