Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WoW: Betrayal by Gregg Olsen


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and is to spotlight upcoming titles.

Because this is a blog featuring authors from the Pacific Northwest each WoW we participate in will feature authors from the Pacific Northwest.



This week we are super excited for:




Betrayal (Empty Coffin #2) by Gregg Olsen
Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: Sept. 4th, 2012 by Splinter


Description:
In this action-packed thriller sequel to "Envy," foreign exchange student Olivia Grant is stabbed to death after a party--and the prime suspect is her best friend. As twins Hayley and Taylor Ryan get pulled into aftermath of this Amanda Knox-like crime, they realize nothing is what it seems. Could it be betrayal of the ultimate kind? "Betrayal" features real-life crime-solving techniques, heart-stopping suspense, plenty of red herrings, hard-hitting ethical questions, and information about the Amanda Knox case that inspired the novel. As the crime unravels, so does the twins' past...and they must face off against a family member who may unexpectedly have carried out the worst betrayal of all.

Why I want to read it:  While Envy didn't completely blow me away, I did enjoy it quite a lot and the description of this one has me REALLY curious!  I definitely can't wait to get my hands on it!
And lucky me, I get to meet Gregg Olsen at a lunch and tour of Port Gamble (where the books take place) in a couple weeks.  I can't wait!  And don't you just love that cover?!

So what are you waiting on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any and all comments except spam! All spam comments will be deleted.