Saturday, August 10, 2013

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea Trailer by @nightowlauthor

We are so excited today to share the Book Trailer for 
'Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea' by April Tucholke




Tomorrow we are excited to share a preview of the book! Both Candace and I have read it and are so excited for the official release!  There has been a ton of hype and excitement surrounding this book!  I'm using all exclamation marks to show my excitement! WOO!

For more info stop by and see April:


1 comment:

  1. I've heard really mixed reviews on this one, But I have wanted to read it since I first saw the cover! The trailer is really unique and has an interesting feel to it, just makes me want to read it even more!

    ~ Michelle @
    The Passionate Bookworms

    ReplyDelete

We love any and all comments except spam! All spam comments will be deleted.