Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wordstock...the recaps

It's taken me a week or so to get back into the swing of things but I was on a mission the other day to locate as many Wordstock Recaps, photos and videos as I could.  I wanted to see the Festival through everyone else's eyes as I knew I had missed several great moments.  Plus it was a joy to read what everyone thought of the event through their posts and comments!  So behold here is a list to check out!

*The person/blog's name is linked to their Twitter handle and the photo/video/link is the link to read or watch.



Disquietus's Blog Recap

Jenni Merritt Blog Recap Day 1 & Day 2

Photos by Kari Bradley
Captivated by Contempory Panel photo 1, 2 Panels in 1 Photo 2, Kari with Maggie Stiefvater Photo 3



Tumblr Tagged Photos as Wordstock

Vy's Blog Recap

Wordstock Festival Video 1, Video 2 and Video 3

Did I miss a post or video?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love any and all comments except spam! All spam comments will be deleted.