Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - PNW Edition with @debcaletti





Waiting on Wednesday
is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
that showcases upcoming releases 
that people are very much anticipating.





Here on Novels, News and Notes we are a Pacific Northwest Blog so we will be sticking with our most anticipated NW releases. Makes sense right? 

Plus there are a TON of wonderful upcoming releases that we are excited for.

After reading this author's first two 'The Atlanteans' series books, Mel's anticipation is high for this upcoming Contemporary:







The Last Forever by Deb Caletti


Endings and beginnings sit so close to each other that it’s sometimes impossible to tell which is which.
Nothing lasts forever, and no one gets that more than Tessa. After her mother died, it’s all she can do to keep her friends, her boyfriend, her happiness from slipping away. And then there’s her dad. He’s stuck in his own daze, and it’s so hard to feel like a family when their house no longer seems like a home.
Her father’s solution? An impromptu road trip that lands them in a small coastal town at Tessa’s grandmother’s. Despite all the warmth and beauty there, Tessa can’t help but feel even more lost.
Enter Henry Lark. He understands the relationships that matter. And more importantly, he understands her. A secret stands between them, but Tessa’s willing to do anything to bring them together—because Henry may just be her one chance at forever.

I have been reading a ton of science fiction and fantasy lately so I'm really looking forward to this wonderful contemporary!  I admit I have had Deb's books on my to-read list for a while and I need to have a read-a-thon for them.  Based on the warm scenery on her covers I should read them this winter to remind me of how nice and warm summer is :)


Check out Deb Caletti at her Website and Goodreads.


Expected Publication by Simon Pulse 

April 1, 2014!
 

Click the Goodreads button on the left to add it to your Goodreads To-Read List. 

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

9 comments:

  1. I have this on my wish list. I hope it will be good.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will! It looks like a great story. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Anything by Dec Caletti is an auto-read for me ;)

    My WoW^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'm guessing you went right to Goodreads to add it to your pile unless it was already there :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. love the cover, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too..it makes me want to go to my parent's farm and enjoy the sunshine :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Deb Caletti has nice books! I've only read three of them, but it would be nice to read more of them. The Nature of Jade is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love any and all comments except spam! All spam comments will be deleted.